This is so exciting to me. If you have ever received an email from me, you know that I love to ramble on and on and share my inner most thoughts (most of which are completely meaningless). I will try my hardest not to do that on my blog-not promising anything!
The purpose of this blog is for ZPC families and volunteers to get the information that they need to help them get plugged in and turned on! You can respond with your questions and comments. My goal is for this to be a beginning place to build a community of ZPC families.
So, let me get down to business!
1. Strategic Planning Meeting
-Wednesday, April 3o (Time TBD)
-Child care available
-Everyone welcome
-Discuss changes to the facility that Children's Ministry currently uses
-Discuss fundraising ideas
2. Squares due May 4 to Lisa Price
-Don't know what I'm talking about? Ask me Deb Foster or Lisa
3. No Sunday School on Sunday, May 25
-- Vrooom! Say, "Hay, to Gomer for me!"
4. Summer Sunday School starts June 1st
-We'll be having a fun kick-off event.
*Stay connected for more information
**Don't forget to read the comments posted below (just click on "comments"). Annette and Deb may have important information for you!!
1 comment:
I love this, Amy!!
For all the parents of the little ones in nursery, I would like them to know that we have printed new guidelines for our childcare policies in order to better care for your children. They will be available for you to review at the Nursery Welcome Desk.
Training for nursery volunteers:
This Sunday at 11:15 we will have a 20 minute training for those who still need to go through the formal training program to work in the nursery on Sundays. Meet at the Nursery Welcome Desk.
Nursery Service: Team one will be volunteering in the nursery this Sunday. Thank you for your service to our nursery!!
I hope everyone is feeling well and we'll see you on Sunday.
Annette
Post a Comment