I will be making the Giving Tree on Thursday and putting it up on Sunday for all to see and participate in! I will need three people to walk around the Gathering Space handing out fliers for the Giving Tree. Any takers? See the below posts for things I'll be asking for.
I'm not sure if it is obvious or not, but I am really excited about our new Children's Wing!
On another note:
I am starting a Praise and Worship dance team for the fall Sunday School and Wednesday Night Kid's program. I have about 10 young ladies and three adult helpers! If you know of anyone else who would like to be on this dace team, please let me know and I'll give them a call. We would love some boys on the team!
The group will practice twice a month at 11 o'clock on Sundays. They will be responsible for creating easy, but fun movements, as well as learning the words to the worship songs. These girls will be the leaders. The adults are just mentors and there to provide guidance and supervision.
Rock on!
No comments:
Post a Comment